Saturday 5 January 2013

2013 will be a year of ...

Change

I'm in my final year of university. In August I'll be working as a doctor, being responsible for people's health and stuff. Your life will be my hands. Be afraid. Mwahahahahahahahaha! (Actually that's a total lie - I'll be at the bottom of the food chain, paper pushing for years to come). And because I am a glutton for major life change, in between now and then I'm also getting married.

I guess there will be no more sleeping in lectures, I'll have to grow up.

I 'used' to look at major life events like this with a certain amount of fear - to be honest I still do.
I'm trying to make a conscious effort to change that attitude. I'm trying to see this as something exciting on the horizon, something to look forward to but some old thinking habits die hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to have your say? Do it...